CleanUp 2017 Conference
10 September 2017 09:00 AM
- 14 September 2017 05:00 PM
Crown Conference Centre, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Events, Past events
CleanUp 2017 – incorporating the 1st International PFAS Conference
Visit the CleanUp 2017 website.
CRC CARE's 'CleanUp' series comprises the leading international conferences on contaminated site remediation. CleanUp 2017 will incorporate the 7th International Contaminated Site Remediation Conference and the 1st International PFAS Conference.
CleanUp 2017 will take place from 10 to 14 September 2017 at the Crown Conference Centre in Melbourne, the capital of the Australian state of Victoria.
CleanUp 2017 major themes:
- Advanced methods for site characterisation
- Advances in risk assessment
- Analytical aspects of assessment and remediation of contaminants
- Approaches to prevention of contamination
- Asbestos in soil (ASBINS)
- Assessment, remediation and management of volatiles
- Biochar and biochar-assisted remediation
- Bio-solids and their application in remediation
- Chlorinated hydrocarbon contaminated site assessment, remediation and management
- Fractured rocks
- Climate change and environmental remediation
- Dealing with mixed contamination
- Emerging contaminants
- Advances in environmental forensics
- Green and sustainable remediation
- Heavy metal contaminated sites (with a special focus on lead)
- Innovative in situ and ex situ remediation technologies
- Case studies including bottlenecks for remediation
- Per- and Poly-fluorinated Alkyl Substances (PFAS) assessment, remediation and management
- Petroleum hydrocarbon contaminated site assessment, remediation and management
- Regulatory constraints for emerging contaminants
- Regulatory, legal, corporate and social issues
- Sediments remediation
- Coal fired power stations: managing emissions and wastes
- Mine voids.
Visit www.cleanupconference.com or download the CleanUp 2017 flyer for more information.